Thursday, April 26, 2007

List Of What The Gel Bracelets Mean

Well, today I have captured many UNOWNS, hahaha, one of each letter, jejejeje, and Hippopotas = P

Now my pokemon levels:

Manaphy (Levyathan) From Level 39 to 42
Infernape (Zaruto ) From Level 39 to 42
Murkrow (SEI) at Level 38 to 42
Luxray (Kenta) From Level 40 to 42
Roserade (Haru) From Level 40 to 41 (As it evolves)

Well, I became the 6th pokemon a Riolu!, and it evolved!

Lucario (Drake) from Level 1 to 42!

You see!, I started training my Riolu to evolve it to lucario rated field level and upload it = DDD

And since I have already 6 medals!, And I'm going for the 7th!

Game Time: 31:19 = D, Bone, 8 hours since last

Views: 112 (100 at last report) Caught: 42 (38 in the last report)

See you tomorrow = D

0 comments:

Post a Comment