Friday, January 25, 2008

Can You Get A Yeast Infection From Being Fingered Mandala

Then post it on my DA, now I'll post in my LJ, it is a work made for Fundamentals of Design class, I was late one night to do so, and then covering:


Mandala by ~ on Icedrake88 deviant ART

supposed that represents me, and here is the justification for use in the classroom:

"The colors of the bank account for 2 of my 3 favorite colors, blue and green, my color favorite is the aqua, which is the fusion of those two. Then there are 2 moons and 2 stars, those 2 are things I like to observe q, q reassure me, then there are the symbols of music, obviously I like q, is the Triforce, q is the symbol of zelda, and symbolizesq I love video games within the Triforce is a ghost, an angel, and a trident, q represent 3 things I like to find information q are the supernatural, mystical, mythological, and finally this represents a scale q I like justice and equality "

Well, greetings = D

0 comments:

Post a Comment