How odd is to write me back here ... it is almost as if he had disappeared. Do not I continued my adventures in the Americas due to lack of time, but good. And now I do not know exactly what to say about them. Yes, they were funny, very funny. But ... I guess the only memory I have is my return trip, and that when they say that bad events are remembered better than benign, it is true.
U.S. At 11 hours (when everyone is asleep, or nearly all), leaving our plane, imagine, the one billion of the night, we left. Nobody slept much, I was the most of my famand forgotten. We left 90 minutes of duty y. .. give us holy Easter. We arrived just in time, we traveled around the airport ... but we did not. Right, right when we arrived, they closed for takeoff. For the very cocoons were responsible and sent us to the other side (which we were), because the problem was that we ordered.
Well, with an overwhelming tiredness, we had to go back, go through all the controls again and reach for the woman who took care of us spend fifty thousand years is on the phone and the very funny send us back to where we had arrived. Repeat the process, tired and weary, and when we arrived
0 comments:
Post a Comment