Wednesday, October 8, 2008

120-55 Queens Blvd Court Hours For Pink Summons

iste next to me and always showed me in you what was true joy.
Never complain, always trusted in us, so what we did was wrong, and thanks to this I can go forward without complaining, just looking ahead ...
Friend, who now receive every time I I get to my house? Who will encourage me whenever I feel sad? Who asked me to pamper every time I sit on the PC? Will there be a friend like you in this world? Thanks hail, really miss you, a friend like you is only known oncein life, and you know ... I know we will always be friends ... and always will be with me, even though we no longer see more, and you took a large part of my heart with you, what's left of him will always be a place for you so you never forget ... Hail ...

Thanks for sharing so much time with me! Juan Andrés Alvear

0 comments:

Post a Comment