I get home from a friend's birthday. Nothing wild (xD) just a few laughs and overdose of chocolate in the form of smoothies and sweet, but made me think about how much I'll miss the rock this year we no longer see in class every day. Until the university, I always had friends but in a more, say, superficial, and now these people have established bonds of truth, of trusting each other in good and bad and share common memories, like the trip to Paris, or graduation, or stay, or exams, or just the crap that we shared together (I let the feminine, as I estz with the new promos (may be more monkeys? no, srsly) and TBBT hopefully I'll finish the tempo 2 is next week. I do not know why this series is so light I see it xDDD I can not see two or three caps in a row without hardly feel it.
BTW, speaking of Thomas Kretschmann, I found the friggin best evah xD LJ community about it:
Kretschmann
0 comments:
Post a Comment