to
FOODOLOGY *********** ******
1. What is your salad dressing of choice?
oil, vinegar (from Modena, and if caramelized better, I'm a dick xD) and salt. Traditional with a twist xD.
2. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
In JaƩn, the Tagliatella (easy conquistarme with Italian food.) In Alicante, the Turk behind the Rambla, whose name I forget xD.
3. Could you eat food What Every day for two weeks and Not get sick of? Things
normal. Rusks, cheese, ham (no one understands that I like so much but ... xD), bananas, strawberries, Greek yogurt with that, Special K cereal bars with chocolate (I'm addicted xD).
4. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
ham and mushrooms, usually.
5.What do you like to put on your toast?
oil and tomato. Strawberry jam sometimes, but no butter.
***** *********** TECHNOLOGYrguard! xD No, I guess not.
2. If You Could Change Your Name, What Would you change it to?
do not know. I guess something with a hook. I could not tell.
3. Would you drink an Entire bottle of hot sauce for £ 1000?
Depending on how desperate she was for the money. But the ulcer do not know if compensated.
DUMBOLOGY ************ *****
1. How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
None! LOL
2. Last Time You Had a run-in with the cops?
I can not have background or not registered precisely let me xD.
3. Last person you Talk to?
My aunt.
4. Lastcute; success. Then a class of car.
2. What's the last movie you saw? I Love New York
U! \u0026lt;333
3. Do you smile often?
Yes, and random things I remember from stroke and such. ***************
OTHEROLOGY *
1. Do you always answer your phone? Depending
. Never private number, or 1485. Other yes, ground to catch them, but sometimes I do not want.
2. It's 4 in the morning and you get a text message, Who Is It?
Someone who is wrong, the safest thing xD.
3. If You Could change your eye color What Would It Be?
Grey, I guess. Violet, while giving Miedico.
4. What flavoror not believe.
27. Have you ever dated someone Longer Than a Year?
you going. No long-term relationship under my belt.
28. Does anyone love you?
I hope so.
29. Ever Had someone sing to you?
Yes! Flamenco xD once.
30. When did you last cry? A week ago
Maso less. But nothing major. Only my proverbial want to run from here xD.
31. Do you like to cuddle?
People with whom I have confidence, a lot.
32. Have you held hands with today Anyone?
not xD.
33. Are Most of the friends in your life new or old? CHT
0 comments:
Post a Comment