Friday, January 15, 2010

Inexpensivepower Ipod Touch Dream -.-

Eatos days have been something totally different to my old lifestyle, I now make more meals at Diaye organized a little more than I do every day, in-house and I also learn so much fun, I just think that I can not ; spend all day there for various reasons, one of them and perhaps the most important would be the school.

here a very cold climate, but no more than the CD of Mexico. I hope to go soon and perhaps fence with a friend in the car. One question likely to be missed is: Do you miss Mexico City? and my answer would be that I have not had much time to consider if you really extrañoonor, in such case as the strange, I can say is that I'm excited to go to TNT at the end of the month.

My family is fine, although I have not heard more about it since I called Mother for a couple of nights, and I hope all is well.

Well, it's cold and uncomfortable to write with this laptop, so I leave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment