Today was one of those days where you go super bad, did not sleep well, was a hard day on the premises, had to do several things very quickly, and also had discussion, but rather test evaluation ..
the outset was the one who made his review HAND, buy three pens for effect (blue, green and black fine point), the teacher seems to like it, at least I said the structure and appointments were fine, I suppose a good start, I hope my essay falls short of the matter, tomorrow I have an appointment with the dentist and a review and not even know I'm going to answer, but hey, after s of my croissant with ham dinner I am very happiz (had hardly eaten today).
Today I checked my schedule and recall what happened in the year, I realize that many things have happened, most good. Have you had a great year, though these days they have gone wrong? Well, I say goodbye for now, ciao!
0 comments:
Post a Comment