with Sotito, Danno, Natty and Tere ~ Ah, Sotin ~ Nosé and endured all the times I came home crying at 9 or 10 at night XD And always were for crap, not emh sometimes it was serious but he was always there ;___;~ was there to hold me, to counsel for xD screaming if necessary, to challenge me, make me open my eyes ~ was / is like a mother; O;. .. She always told it like it is (still do XD) Y ~ the first time I saw her mourn, first made me very happy ... As always looked strong ... Never saw his sentimental side, as it is for people that does many things and it reaches its habitaciónycsa nobody sees it, can mourn and vent quiet. Has the mentality of "I can not be wrong because other people need me strong" and it was. Although when we met caught her flying low (?) Okay, no
xD Now I realize that ... Yes I have changed a lot. Before I could break very easy, not now. Whenever I had a very small problem corríaa her, to weep ~ (Obvious that tbn when something was very good, tbn corríaa celebrate with her: D xD) But now I live in a far Stgo of my best friends, away from one of the milestones in my life ... I had to swallow the urge to mourn or fall and keep going (Y) Yous hard to forget
but also gave a love that can make miracles
If you ever think about me
maybe when you do see me happy
perhaps between the two there is still some
love
If you ever think about me
perhaps maybe when you do see me happy
perhaps between the two still have some love
Between you and I are old feelings I did not think
never again know that you and I have a story that left us in the midst of loneliness
And the surface is a difficult goodbye olAs between the two still have some love
When I hear this song I remember them
But horribly xD ~ has a meaning of love, but in this case I interpret the friendship that once had ... And yet the friendship I have with some ... Maybe now I can not remember as I units, but it depresses me that ... I would not forget what I lived with them (Although at one point wanted to forget and erase the world), but not now ... I believe that now the thread of fate, the thread that united us sometime is very tangled and maybe it will be for much longer, but someday I l
0 comments:
Post a Comment