Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Bushnell Range Finder 1500 Arc

I've decided to write the fiction that is the Love School replacement, and as each chapter is short, so soon to write below. The plot begins to discover the progress of the fic = D leave you with the fic.

When Love comes
Chapter 1: Motomiya Zephiroth
By: Stian Lossantos


"Why you want this job? "

" To keep my expenses, I want to dedicate myself to something in my spare time, for qEU wants to have more experience and because I love this job "

" Are you here? "

" No, I'm from Tokyo, but I live here with my brothers, in an apartment "

" Okay, what did you say your name was? "

"Motomiya Zephiroth, sir," says one boy blue cap with a "Z" white-haired r

"Thank you very much" appreciated Zephiroth.

------------------------------------

-----------------------------

"That nerves had," says a himself the young blue-eyed, while leaving the cinema.

'My name is, as already mentioned, Motomiya Zephiroth, but I am commonly Zeth, I have 16 years of age, turns 17 in a few days, 17 August, I come from Tokior Japan, and my hobby is to rest in quiet places, usually under large trees and lonely. " Zeth keep walking

'I am the middle child of 3 children, my brother called Letosa, is somewhat problematic, always getting into fights, and my younger brother is called Ian, a child is too innocent, but only a year younger than me. The 3 live in an apartment, where we have to manage to survive, our parents sent us money every month, to buy and pay for everything necessary. "

'If we talk with friendsI have not really many, lol, I dare say none, since I am somewhat reserved, and I'm a bit cruel to people who dislike me, something I learned from the only person you could consider my friend, too ... my great love ... Kory

Asakura

Leave comments = D

0 comments:

Post a Comment