When Love comes
Chapter 2: Asakura Koori
By: Stian Lossantos
"Flights from the United States and England, are about to play land "
" I think it's time, "says a blue-haired boy, half-length back, and peak dsemester to accommodate people who come to study in different schools in the city, and since you have been chosen to host this semester, then I will give some indications "says Koori, for it goes into a wolf with silver hair and eyes Blue "He's Xolf, is strictly prohibited feed, since I'm the only one who pays attention, and may bite if it allocates, but usually is a good wolf, it will not hurt if not cause," says as she strokes his wolf "Another thing, we are not checking their nurses to walk hours to arrive, and waiting, no, everyone will take their keys, and can get when they want. Also, things that break, which are charged. Who will the food will be rolled per day, one day I will touch au
0 comments:
Post a Comment