Sunday, July 27, 2008

How Long Does Hair Have To Be To Wax Morning again ...

And the holidays are over, I'm glad the truth came to me very good things, I learned a lot, and I had a great, these last 2 weeks I worked with my father, I got some money, and this weekend I went to party with Don José, Chalo and some friends of Don José that I fell're up! jujuju especially Cindy, was so cool I had a great time in my last days, I was also several times in film, I went out to eat and hack around to various parties in order were the best vacations I've spent! ufff and want it to be Friday! I'm going out with friends in the U.S. and from here the lighthouse! I want to see was that after the remodeling Suge XDD I'm glad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment