Saturday, August 2, 2008

How To Make Something Shiny In Adobe Flash anyhnie @ 2008-08-02T08:56:00

First, sorry for the lack of accents ... English thing computers and sab'eis. Llegu'e day 30, quite late. The trip was quite heavy, even tem'i we were not coming (the plane of UK did not come, did not come ... I fear me that the U.S. either ... xD).

The first fij'e what I was reaching the plurilaridad 'ethnic which has the country. It's pretty amazing, something I've never seen in Spain (xD, nor do I have this xDDD). Hab'ia people very curious, for a hind'u with a beautiful set (which I love) red and vanilla ...

Another remarkable thing is the tremendous heat and humidity makes. There are times when you say:? As possible? It is impossible, was present jam'ased so hot. And of course, puts people to compensate for air conditioning super strong and is almost as bad to be in and be out .... xD, pass an egg.

The house I am staying is great and why I have said it is the smaller. It has two plants (one s'otano and first floor), and only sal'on the first floor is as big as my house ... O m'as, little word of Jes'us child. My uncles, my cousins and I sat down, and it's great. We have almost a house for us alone, 'only instead of cooking we have storage, lol.

It is situated in a town full of' giant trees and houses, the kind that you download for sims xD All are open areas, is full ofgetaci'on and super clean (and that there is almost no paper). People are used to other things, greet your neighbors (or unknown) when they see them on the street.

t'io my parents are great. Are the typical movie couple xD, slightly old-fashioned, with five children, "the retired and volunteer m'edico and she a housewife (and a great cook, the truth is that he knows how to cook delicious, healthy xD ). They are very good to me, really. Man always tries to speak in English, to see if I'm built, but also does so in English. It's as if I had more present. His wife is very good, the only thing we have a problem comunicaci'on xD! Not understand it at all! It traumante, the poor woman has meblah, and I have to find someone to translate for me ... The funny thing is that then when I talk to myself, I understand ... s'i If I am from what is not there.

The First Day, we went to the town library ... And I can tell you is the biggest I've seen in my life. Is a plant, but is very complete. Most surprising is the number of books that leave you out,! 25 per card! And do not even have to be yours xD. I saqu'e six volumes of the manga (Surprise, jam'as had seen a library with sleeves) XXX Holic (unfortunately est'an alternate 1,3,4,5,6,8 and I have lost pieces of history.) On Monday I get Fruits Basket (or as they write): P

Yesterday we went to see museums of African art, and art asi'aticoNosequé Feer, who was the man who sponsored. The first gust'o I too, usually African art atenci'on not called me (too rough for my taste), but m'ascaras are great. The second was quite nice, had some wonderful Chinese prints. The hind'ues I liked both, were almost all the same and lost many details. Colecci'on Hab'ia a really cool Buddhist figures, and some Japanese cer'amicas, although what I am left is with the store .... I would buy much of the store, the truth ... Although I can see that if I buy a lot, I'm going to run out of money. In the same museum, bottom, had a small exposici'on puppets, Muppets (xDD, Kermit, Bert, Ernie ... and sab'eis). Very funny and entertaining! SCyan could not. I think if we go again, I get a picture. I love that habitaci'on.

m'as or less is what I've done so far, although I've taken enough photos to show it:) It's a place you must visit is precious.

Come, a big kiss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment