Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Climatogram Coral Reef Export.

A lot of changes will be taken place this weekend.  Mostly the fact that I'm moving back to my apartment complex.  It's not that I really have a problem with who I live with, it's that I'm not happy.  For the past week or so I've woken up feeling miserable at the house I'm in.  I feel as though I maybe shouldn't have given up my apartment in the first place.  I'm moving into an apartment exactly like the one I used to have, only this floorplan is the mirror image of the other one, and it's on the 3rd floor... that should be fun when moving the couch and bed.  But anyway, back to being miserable...

I have become increasingly aware that I am just not the roommate type of person.  I always HAD to be impeccable.  She's pretty much still like that, she hates for people to think she has a dirty house I guess.  Also, if I wanted to be alone, I could be alone, I wouldn't have to go to my parents house, I had quiet and solitude whenever I wanted.

I was happiest when I lived alone, though I'll admit, it does get a little lonely sometimes.  I don't think it's lonely enough to where it outweighs living where I do.  I've also never been a fan of the neighborhood... I'm not used to so many people all over the place, even at night.  Not to mention, I live next to a 6 lane freeway.  It's weird realizing how crazy the neighborhood actually is... hobos, shady people, crack head neighbor whose son yelled out "I'll kill that nigger!" last night.  It's just not the ideal living situation.  Why did I move in the first place, you ask?  I didn't think it'd be this way, I honestly didn't.  I knew that I was going to have to adjust to certain things, especially living with 3 other people, but I didn't think I'd feel this way.  I feel bad, because I love everyone I live with, like real brothers, but I just cannot continue with it.

I'm not as concerned with affordability as I am with having enough money to get by.  I know I can pay all my bills, but I have to tighten the belt DRAMATICALLY.  My apartment also went up $54 since I last lived there, so rent is now $569... aI'm set.


Also, don't get the swine flu, kids.  Soo-ee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment