Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Business Startup Loan No Credit Check Headache

My head hurts -.- Although I have today and most of my earrings made need to keep reading, so go for a coffee or green tea and maybe some acid acetilsalisilico (I would not say makes ya: P)

These days I have been entangled with the desire to achieve a "tamagotchi", so today I'll see if I can get one: P

Yesterday I went to the Christmas bazaar where he sought as already mentioned buying the toy to find with surprise that the * only * place that sold them was closed. I also met a friend who accompanied me for a while before leaving her IRLAhome. My father under an old tamagotchi (really just put the battery and a screw) and I use now this is a dinosaur: P

In last night I lay awake reading Nietzsche and Ramon Xirau for my work, and take a look at the work of Hessen. I'm thinking to include in my presentation some dialogue from "The Man Who Was Thursday" by Chesterton about order and chaos and a sentence of "Brave New World" of Huxley: "Consider the case dispassionately, Mr. Foster, and see that there is no crime so heinous as unorthodoxy of behavior. The murderer kills only the individual and, after all, what is an individual? We can make as many co

0 comments:

Post a Comment