I'm extremely tired as I write this lien, was a great day in many respects, and all the good things this weekend far outweighs the two unpleasant but insignificant events of the same.
As a matter of breath inspiracióny meeting finally ends MBA, and how far to sit and admire my success (which no time has given me: P) I am about to read and study more on my own until I find another place to continue my endless preparation, because the real learning never ends.
Many good things happened this weekend. Many people lived with invaluable to me, muchsa new beginning that I know and am very happy having spent so many good times with them. I also met some friends of Queretaro who never expected to see was a very pleasant surprise.
I have also closed several businesses and business deals successfully and without much problem, even leaving some free liquid capital for several things.
Finally today is (considering "today" as December 20) the birthday of a dear friend, so that is my "oneesama" (older sister)
official
As unpleasant events, just mention these tiny and insignificant two: Apparently the
0 comments:
Post a Comment