Thursday, August 26, 2010

Communication Quotes From The Bible Pretty Woman!

A few days ago a pretty girl who comes to local *-* since I saw I said to myself, "this girl is very cute! *///* "I think this is the style of girl I like, straight black hair, beautiful eyes, angelic voice *-* ay! continuing because I better not melt fu hu hu: p

On another note, I need to find books for maestríay not seem to haye any oO 'I hope to get the material as soon as possible, but the truth seems to be no esrictamente necessary, most teachers have not required us to use a lot of these books, so good, from my play and work and study need vitamins -.- ah! I also needgo to the laundry for my clothes. oh noes!

... but hey, the girl that I have before me makes the day pass light .. I do not want to end the time *///*

0 comments:

Post a Comment