There are days when we have the world under our feet and do not realize that you really only need a road under your feet (and not even have to be paved). Those days
think "if I can not have any pets, I am moving because I miss a Ninna, and I need the company I can offer them, their love, not to mention the fact that I'll think about something other than me, "or" I will not leave my parents (who do not want animals on the floor) to see my boyfriend (who can not have animals under contract) and I will continue without powerat the time that is taken for lost sleep at the same time, the world comes at you without mercy. If there is no illusion, there is some fantasy in our head, if not fight for a dream, and so on., What good to go with the lifetime?
0 comments:
Post a Comment