I had taken a taxi. But hey. I almost could not eat in the evening to go to the races, the class was very good and the teacher summarized as two months of the program in about 2 hours of explanation, much less one so I can see now, a little hard their view to the business but always sincere, I'm interested to see what happens in the next class. Dine
tamales too rich and, oh yeah!
now I'm very happy because I won a bet for many simple, my oneesama said the word "review" an accent, I humbly remembered the grammatical rules on serious or plain words and good, as a result earn 50 pesos: P It feels good to be right ^ - ^ CHT
MLXC be careful and remember trying to write well, I know that is impossible, but a little care makes us no harm. Bye bye! PS My oneesama
found 4 errors and was about to blame for a double plus, but I defended it with all of the law.
0 comments:
Post a Comment