Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dvd Players With Internet Ready Limitations in existecialismo

At all times it is obvious that we have limits, our strength, intelligence, any advantage that we have seems to fade away, seems to be enough, seems to be useful.

is in those moments where we feel more frustration, to discover that something is bigger than us. There is something I stress out more. If it is not my fault stresses me can not do anything about it, not having the responsabildiad Apun my limit and thus suffer from the, I feel the question "What did I do to deserve this? NOTHING! that suffering is not my responsabildiad I can not do anything to change. But if my limit is my responsibility to feel the stress of doing something, but if I'm at my limit! I am somehow responsible for the situation where I am, and should makelgo to change it, but being at my limit I can not do anything ..

Existentialism, anxiety, stress, pain .. seem to accompany me while I live in every corner where I dare to turn around, on every front where he is directing and in every place where I went through if I come back, I am haunted by something, or is my responsabildiad or not is, and either way it makes me feel so bad that it should be illegal ..

but it is not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment