HTMLXC
'My name is Kaganashi Touya, the eldest of three brothers, I have 17 years of age, born on January 15, I'm from Kyoto Japan and consider myself a good guy'
'Indeed I am indifferent to this place, but my brother made him want to live here, and then we dragged me and my younger brother to the mansion, the only good thing is that I live with my only friend, Endymion Freezart 'Touya's thoughts are interrupted by someone who knocks on the door.
"sumimasen ..." says a guy with red hair, medium length, holding a small part in a mini ponytail, and loose strands of the forehead and half curly, with aI gray eyes and dark complexion, who advances to the fourth and stumbles over Touya falling, giving an accidental kiss.
"sumimasen, sumimasen, sumimasen" repeated the boy red all red as he walks toward the door "just came to tell him that dinner is" the boy leaves the room leaving Touya blushed all
--------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
-----------
"They kissed," asks one gray-haired boy blue, long to the neck, and caught in a ponytail and blue eyes sapphire, hidden tras reading glasses.
"Yes, but it was an accident, he fell on me, and we only touched the lips," says Touya blushed.
"Yes, aha, it was not" playing the peliazul said.
"Endymion, stop playing, besides I know not, nor is their name or anything," says the boy blushed.
"It seems that if you're interested" winks "And everything can be fixed, I think his name is Ohtori"
Enjoy and comment = D
0 comments:
Post a Comment