Sunday, March 11, 2007

Can Herpes Grow In Facial Hair When love comes. Cap 4

Okay minna, I have decided to raise the cap 5, one of my favs I must admit, I love the main character of this chapter = D I leave the cap:

When Love comes
Chapter 4: Asakura Zeroumaru

By: Stian Lossantos

'I have hunger ...'

'Y it's time to wake up the others ... '

CHTMLevos with pancakes and sausage says to himself and begins to mix ingredients.

'My name is Asakura Zeroumaru, but I prefer to tell me Zero, I have 16 years and am the youngest of the triplets who comprise my aniki Asakura Kory, my Mia and I aneki born in that order on 12 February. My hobby is cooking. Also I have 3 younger brothers, we are bone a large family, but at least we have each others '

' I'm from Sapporo Japan, and lived there until yesterday , and we decided to come live with Kory, who has livedue to arrive early to school, so I can not have lunch today, I'm sorry "says Kory" The driver will take you to campus, do not be late, "says Major

" I meant That would happen, so you prepare a special bento "Zero said giving his brother's lunch box.

"Hehe, thanks, you know how I love your food, and missed," said Kory "And do not forget to arrive early to school," she says as she leaves with her backpack , lunch, and a motorcycle helmet.

ernos the castle, which in contrast to the outside, it looked warmer with grand chandeliers, huge windows that allowed you to see the outside, a beautiful image, as the castle stands on a hill revealing the entire city behind the castle is a private beach for use by students. On one side you can see a huge area dedicated to various sports courts and on the other side is a lake next to a building that is supposed to be the residence for students.

"What a beautiful landscape," Zero says he admires the show "But that does not help me find my room" she says with a false tear. CXC

"Yeah, I noticed," says the boy

"How odd, very few people can tell who I am and who is Kory -niichan, after not seeing us in a while, "said Zero bit surprised.

"Kory-niichan? Kory are you brother? "Asks the redhead

" Yes, yes, I am your child triplets, Asakura Zeroumaru, much like "Zero said extending his armo.

"triplets? Kory did not know he had 2 brothers like him, well, never mind, I am Motomiya Zephiroth, mucho gusto "says peliazul receiving hand and shaking" I think you enter your room, and which is now playing "

"The problem is ... not where my room" Zero said with fake tears in her eyes.

"I tell you where, just tell me that show is" offers Zeth, and Zero agrees and shows him apaper which is written the show "Look, what a coincidence, you're in the same classes as me," says Zeth smiling.

"Really? How thoughtful! "Zero says happy

" Let's go once, it is around here, "says Zeth and Zero walk behind him.

Discuss = D

0 comments:

Post a Comment