Wednesday, March 14, 2007

How Many Heads Tall Is A Baby When love comes. Cap 5

Okay, by request of my Neeche ileyse, climb the 5th chapter of this fic, which I love more than anything written chap eh q = D, I leave

aki

When Love comes
Chapter 5 Friendship

By: Stian Lossantos

'Never imagine that Kory had triplets brothers, he never mentioned anything about' think Zeth while walking toward the living room with a peliazul behind him and you enter the room the whole group Zero confused with Kory, creating reactions of all kinds in the classroom, from praise for the different hair cut, even fear. CH

TMLXC

"Can you shut up?" Shouts the red scaring everyone, including Zero, which is beginning to scare so much attention. "Kory's not, Can not you notice that?" He says angrily grabbing the wrist of Zeroumaru and takes up some empty places. The room was an auditorium style classroom, where each row is a level above the other, sitting on almost Zeth Zero and those behind.

"Uh ... thanks" Zero says sheepishly.

"You're welcome," says Zeth IBNRiend "I noticed that you did not feel comfortable with so much attention"

"You're right, lol, I like to call attention" Zero said, smiling at the boy.

"You are the opposite to your brother"

"Why do you say?" Peliazul curious question.

"Why Kory always liked to draw much attention and cumy friends, "says making Zero smile more.

"Ok, but you tell me then Zero" now is the redhead who smiles.

"Deal"

------------------ ----------------------------------

'No please ... 'think the redhead as he searched in his bag something' How could I forget my bentou in casa?, have if I bring some money ... 'he says as he takes out his wallet and found nothing, and makes a face of defeat.

"Is something Zeth-kun?" Zero startling the redhead asked.

"Zero-kun scared me," says Zeth calm and

"I've been at your side all morning, no is to scare you "Zero says innocently and see an empty wallet and smile" Oh ... I get it "

my mother once told me that people who cook very delicious, tender and people are kind-hearted "the redhead smiled.

"Erm ... thanks" Zero blushes and distressing.

"And you know the city," asks the boy even flushed Zeth

"not yet" even distressed

"Excellent, you papray that out of gratitude for the food, I've got to know the city "

" No need to thank in this way, nor in any way "Zero says even with a slight tone pink cheeks.

"Again, I want to thank you as well," says Zeth

"Okay

;

"Okay, only have to be tomorrow, andn = D

0 comments:

Post a Comment