s 9 hours), but just because my level was too high, which makes me very happy, after all ... now dance not dance:
at
* Salsa * Tango pro
* Intermediate Merengue pro level
* Bachata and Reggaeton pro level
haha * And Hip Hop Intermediate (very difficult)
but ... not too happy I wasted no time this year ... and each time I feel I think progress In almost cried when I saw a paper re-old psychologist made me write ... with my goals for 1 year ... the most had complied without realizing it was something incredible ... what one can be nothing else with dedication ... and my life changed for the better ... CHT
MLXC also something that pleased me is that this semester I did very well, again a good average, not super high but decent, not low, or medium-low, a 4.0 haha Umm
and finally, at this time I realized something ... YOU THINK THE MISSING ... as it comes to love, but then there seems to be someone new that catches my attention, the problem is that this time is more delicate ... there friendship through ... but, as I said at first it is time, and tell me everything.
0 comments:
Post a Comment