Saturday, May 23, 2009

Illegal Tender The Movie The Car In The Movie Mrs. Robinson, are you trying to seduce me?


This is my way of saying that I have already graduated. Graduate lie, said yesterday the delegates in the speech he made Fantabulous (which had from the maddening Administrative classes II to the Roman sexyestilosa teacher, going through the ordeal of Private International Law and the curious case xD I Criminal addition to the putative father: why so many teachers who are called Pepe, some are as parents and others ... for that xD) did not finish until July because of exams or anything. But hey, it was an unforgettable night tuentis grow our event full of photos, although my father cagase and failed to take a picture in terms of my ascent to the podium, thank goodness quand still around the photographer xD Picture 7.
So after long hours of makeup, peluquerĂ­ay of fighting with the means, we mourn for our ex-prof Criminal our sponsor of the promotion, when it was talking xD, external sponsor is a member of the General Council of Judicial Power told a joke that I caught and I starred in the story of the night because I slipped the band all the time and the tutor had to bring to wear it able for the photo of rigor. I think there's a video out there, if I get it I will hang xD also go out very stylish walkingadie and the ties that had been established between us. Guess: First, that I began to mourn me, in a moment of "fuck the makeup, it's almost four o'clock."
Thousands of stories, walks from the pub car park without shoes (not me but a friend who was getting all the way and taking off his shoes as he had crystals in the ground or not ), paranoia, dancing and laughter unleashed, but also some tears, let's say as an example of what they have been these four years, this is the summary of my graduation decent to me is out. XD.


And now a picture of the dinner, where a friend and I left, looking very interesting xD.


PD: The black and green colors were the triumphant night in the girls' dresses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment