prosecutors dismissed with a few photos and a coke in Central coffee (which has been to our limited spare time). As I do not know what to say other than that has been an amazing experience, we have enjoyed since the first talk to the last drop of blood from the photos of the Institute of Legal Medicine, and never will get to express as I have felt in his mind (and this is so.)
To "celebrate" I'll put a list of all the pretty phrases / strange / funny that I have been pointing in the back of my book of the practicum. Some are for beginners in law (theipo turns to the judge everything seriously, "Yes." (In a criminal trial under)
"The only people who have visitation and communications in Spain are the prisoners and separated parents.
-Trials to Madrid, do not you've prepared and are reporting.
0 comments:
Post a Comment